Islamic Relief India (IRI) is part of the global Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) family which is an international and independent Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in the United Kingdom in 1984 with its international head office in Birmingham, UK with presence in over 45 countries. Islamic Relief India is registered as a section 25 not-for-profit company. Islamic Relief in India is implementing its program through OFFER, its primary partner in the country.
Our core programs include:
1. Emergency Response (Natural and manmade) Early Recovery and Rehabilitation,
3. Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
5. Livelihoods and Food Security, Social Security and Entitlements,
6. Disaster Preparedness and Climate Change
7. Urban Poverty and Sponsorship of Orphan Children